Friday, September 3, 2010

long long journey...

its been a long time since i posted anything here..having lots of time for now..gonna write something on my past 4 months..

its quite a long journey for me to come to the end of my poly days..nearly 3 years. time flies actually..just miss NP suddenly..it will be a part of my wonderful memory! not an ez road to come thus far..challenges and times when i feel real depress of my performance, thought of giving up..keep doubting myself whether i'll turn out to be an efficient nurse. All i can say is..i have a great God who always guide me thru and lift me up during those times. I believe he place me in nursing for a purpose:)
tough road ahead too..but with Him, what do i fear? XD had my last exam paper in poly today. felt gud to be free again before attachment is here..

busy days filled my last 4 months..and 6 more months down the road before im finally graduated as STAFF NURSE! ^^ one major change i think will be my spiritual life. knowing the importance of walking close wif God helped me to challenge myself to do quiet time & 15mins prayer every morning to grow in spiritual maturity:)

God heard my prayer. recently church camp theme talk was on "Knowing God, knowing self". inspired and encouraged to cont doing what i do and even more to it..meditating on God's word. its a gud way to dwell and digest God's word deeper..gonna practice it..(quite hard for me) lol..

Its amazing to realise the closeness we have with people around us and God once we truly experience the love for one another! God's love is unfailing^^

p.s. hope im more hardworking to post more even tho i know max only 2 people will read this...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment